The Global Impact Manual is the essential roadmap for your mission to the nations. It includes:
- The eighteen vital components of local church missions. Each section contains inspiration, motivation, your destination, and next steps, resources, and strategies.
- Effective evaluation tools. These will help you find where you are, where you could go, and how to get there.
More than a collection of great ideas, the GIS Manual gives you greater passion and perspective for greater global participation.
Here are the eighteen sections:
- Prepare for change.
- Pray for change.
- Support your pastor.
- Build a strong lead team.
- Run an effective lead team.
- Develop your mission and strategy.
- Develop your goals and objectives.
- Develop your policies.
- Maximize where you send, who you send, how you send.
- Care for your missionaries.
- Send quality short-term teams on quality trips.
- Increase your amount and methods of giving.
- Maximize the use of your limited funds.
- Utilize missions education.
- Promote missions more effectively and consistently.
- Consider more ministry for…
- Go beyond “missions as usual”.
- Mobilize your people.
This will become your primary missions resource well into the future. (You will get the full benefit when you sit down with a GIS consultant.)
Order your manual by mail
Click here to download a printable order form (PDF).